4 Stars Ratings
Tuft and Needle Mattress Reviews > 4 Stars
- This is a medium to firm mattress with lots of "bounce". Without the memory foam you don't sink into it. My arms would often go numb when sleeping on my side before.
- Delivery was convenient and quick. But mattress quality is sub-par and uncomfortable. The odor was noticeable at first but quickly dissipated. I let it "expand" and release gasses for about 9 hours before I slept on it.
- I do find it a bit difficult to roll over in at night but I really think it is a matter of getting used to because the sleep experience is much better that what we had prior to this. I was going to wait after the 100 days to write a review but no need. You honestly have nothing to lose to give this mattress a good try.
- We have been sleeping on the mattress with the topper for about a month and it is working out well. It took a while to get used to this matress, as it is much firmer than my old one.
- I bought this direct from the site and thus had a 100 night satisfaction guarantee. But I needed only three weeks of bad sleep to figure out it wasn't for me.