5 Stars Ratings
Tuft and Needle Mattress Reviews > 5 Stars
- The bed itself is easy to setup, and very well made. It's just the right balance of soft and firm and holds my weight perfectly. Nothing I can think of has ever given me this kind of feeling. I wake up without joint shoulder or hip pain.
- The materials used in production appear to be of good quality. The mattress also keeps cool, so it's great to not feel so hot at times when staying in the same spot for too long. I still honestly can't believe it, this mattress rocks and i have never slept so well in my life.
- The mattress is made entirely in the USA, there are no sales pitches or gimmicks and price games. Highly recommended. If you don't like it, they'll even take it back for 100 days.
- I'm really glad to have discovered this remarkable product. For the first time in over last 5 years - I slept like a baby. For over a month, my wife and my four cats have a restful sleeping experiences on this brilliant mattress. Once we're asleep, we stay asleep.
- In my mind, spring beds are totally dead. I'll never go back to a spring bed again. The mattress itself is fairly lightweight, and it much easier to move around than a regular mattress. Took a few nights to get used to a completely different kind of mattress but even then it was great. I can't imagine sleeping on anything else.
- I was worried it was too firm for me but by the end of the first few days I knew it was a keeper. I have slept in it for about 4 weeks now and every day I love this mattress more and more.